First week of holidays: We were both busy at work.
Second week of holidays: Rachael was sick and we stayed home most of the time to nurse her back to health.
Third week of holidays: She's sick again!!!
Fourth week of holidays: I will need to go back to school to settle the admin stuff as well as set my paper.
What kind of holidays is this??!! I didn't get to bring her to any indoor playground or swimming. She has the most boring holiday ever as our child. I feel really really sad about this. I'm a lousy parent.
Dear God, I pray that You will give Rachael the grace to recover miraculously when she wakes in the morning. Father, by Your stripes, she is healed! She doesn't need to rely on medicine to be healed. She needs You. Your grace is sufficient for us. Forgive us for not spending enough quality time with her. Let her be well Lord! It breaks our heart to hear her cry every time she takes the medicine.
Father, I pray that You will help us to expedite our renovation and ensure that our house turns out beautiful. We are hard pressed for time and left with little time to do all we can to shift over. Help us to have the strength to do all we need to do while taking care of a sick baby. Help Rachael to get used to a new environment quickly.
In Jesus' most precious name I pray, amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment